VA Loans are designed to offer long-term financing to:
- American Veterans
- Active duty personnel
- Reservists/National Guard members
- Some surviving spouses
VA Mortgage Loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA Loan than conventional loans.
Here’s how it works:
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance or 20% second mortgage.
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA.
- When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of reasonable value in order to refinance where state law allows. This includes 100% CASH OUT!
We are your VA Qualified Lender on the Central Coast.
For more information in Arroyo Grande, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Pismo Beach, Paso Robles as well as throughout the entire state of California.
Give Us a Call Today!
We are qualified to help you through the process.